- WHICH TOOTHBRUSH SHOULD YOU CHOOSE: MANUAL OR ELECTRIC?
- DO YOU KNOW WHAT A DENTIST IS?
- DEMONSTRATED LINK BETWEEN PERIODONTAL BACTERIA AND CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE
- I HAVE A TOOTHACHE; WHAT DOES THAT MEAN AND WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- WHEN AND HOW TO CLEAN YOUR BABIES’ TEETH?
- ARE YOU PREGNANT? TALK TO YOUR DENTIST
- DIFFERENT TYPES OF TOOTHPASTE
- WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF DENTAL TRAUMA?
- HOW DO DENTISTS REPRODUCE TOOTH COLOR?
- CAN WEARING TOOTH JEWELRY AFFECT THE HEALTH OF MY MOUTH AND TEETH?
- ANOREXIA, BULIMIA: THE TEETH ARE ALSO AFFECTED
- WHAT IS A GINGIVAL GRAFT AND WHEN IS IT USED?
- DO YOU SNORE OR SUFFER FROM SNORING OR SLEEP APNEA? HERE'S HOW YOUR DENTIST CAN HELP.
- ARE YOU USING A REMOVABLE DENTURE? HERE'S HOW TO CARE FOR IT.
- IF YOU HAVE PARENTS OR GRANDPARENTS WHO ARE AGING, TAKE A LOOK AT THEIR TEETH
- BABY TEETH: EXTRACT THEM, KEEP THEM, OR LET THEM FALL OUT BY THEMSELVES?
- WHAT IS AN OVERBITE AND HOW DO WE FIX IT?
- WHY WEAR A MOUTHGUARD AND WHEN TO USE IT
- WHY ARE X-RAYS IMPORTANT FOR THE HEALTH OF YOUR TEETH?
- MY CHILD STILL HAS HIS BABY TEETH; DOES HE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THEM ANYWAY?
- WHY AND HOW DO WE DEVITALIZE A TOOTH ?
- DENTAL IMPLANTS
- WHY DO WE HAVE BAD BREATH (HALITOSIS)?
- HOW TO REPAIR A BROKEN TOOTH?
- HERE ARE SOME HABITS THAT SHOULD BE AVOID TO KEEP YOUR TEETH HEALTHY
DENTAL ARTICLESIf you are a dentist or manage a dental clinic, here is a series of articles written for your content marketing activities. Look at the titles, click on the link and read the first part. You like what you see? Each article is available for purchase as a none exclusive item. It comes in a PDF format with an image and ready to be inserted into your blog or social media platforms. And most are bilingual (French/English).
HOW TO REPAIR A BROKEN TOOTH?
If you practice risky sports such as football, basketball, hockey, rugby or combat sports, such as karate and judo, you should protect your teeth with a mouth guard. This will reduce - though not eliminate - the risk of damage to your teeth.
However, accidents do happen, so if, despite wearing a mouth guard, you’ve broken one or more teeth; what do you do?
To answer this question, we need to know more about the problem at hand. Not all teeth fractures are the same, and treatment will depend on the depth and the extent of the fracture...